Algorithms and Data Structures Courses are the building blocks of any computing system. Companies that develop Operating System, DBMS, Application Server, Networking Systems, Search Engine, e-Commerce applications, Social Networking Systems…etc are Technology Companies. These companies ever hunt for people who are good at Data structures and Algorithms, Since these companies develop computing systems from scratch, and research on new computational models for ever increasing requirements from real world applications. Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Face book, Amazon, Adobe, LinkedIn, Oracle, Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal are the Technology companies to name a few. With growing trend in big data, data analytics, machine learning, data mining, cloud and cluster computing, Algorithms and Data structures has become the skill on more demand and, more and more companies entering into technology space. Importantly, these are the companies that provide best career opportunities and career growth, also pay very well
Whether You want to pursue Masters/PhD in Abroad/India or land in high paying job, this is the sure-fire way to go.
- Elementary DS: Linked List, Stacks, Queues, Applications, Interview Problems
- Trees: General Trees, B Trees, B Search Trees, Applications, Interview Questions
- Priority Queues: Applications, Interview Questions
- Graphs: Traversals, MSTs, Shortest Paths, Applications, Interview Problems
- Hashing: Applications, Interview Questions
- Sorting & Searching, Applications and Interview Problems
- Divide-Conquer Applications and Interview Problems
- Back Tracking Applications and Interview Problems
- Bit-Manipulations Applications and Interview Problems
- Greedy Technique Applications and Interview Problems
- Dynamic Programming Applications and Interview Problems
- String Data Structures: Tries, Suffix Trees and TSTs Apps and Int Probs
Emphasis is on:
- Choosing and Applying appropriate data structure and/or algorithmic technique rather than on mechanically (blindly) solving programming problems.
- Intelligent and Smart practice of (Easy, Medium, Hard) problems, not just on theoretical concepts and some easy problems.
- Actively solving and programming rather than on just listening.
- Recursion and its different facets.
- Time and Space complexities for each Problem.
- Cracking the programming interviews of technological companies (Amazon, Adobe, Microsoft, Flipkart, Google, Facebook, Cisco, Akamai …)
200-250 Programming Interview Questions with discussions, practice and solutions. Includes, Concepts, Algorithmic Thinking, Time and Space Complexity, Programming Patterns.